Page 1 of 1

Query couldnt be executed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:05 am
by js2002
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31225678/Screen ... _04_00.png

Do I need postgre 9 or what is the fault here?
(I also tried a fresh DB, same problem)

Re: Query couldnt be executed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:37 am
by js2002
ERROR: CASE types numeric and record cannot be matched

Re: Query couldnt be executed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:47 am
by WhiteRider
These error messages will be tidied up, and the cause of this one is related to Regional settings. I'm told that there will be another release later today which will address this, but in the meantime you will need to change your Regional Settings to English.

Re: Query couldnt be executed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:07 am
by js2002
ah I see, I tried to use a ASCII DB but thats not enough, as u said I will have to switch to US encoding
but I will wailt for the next beta update

when will it come and same downloadlink like the last one?

Re: Query couldnt be executed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:13 am
by tarix
js2002 wrote:ah I see, I tried to use a ASCII DB but thats not enough, as u said I will have to switch to US encoding
but I will wailt for the next beta update


It is quite likely that PT4 will not function properly with an ASCII encoded database.