Define custom color

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Define custom color

Postby carl91 » Thu Aug 13, 2026 8:11 am

How do we define custom colors? The box is greyed out for me
carl91
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:25 am

Re: Define custom color

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 13, 2026 12:00 pm

There are several places custom colors can be used so can you please provide more details about where exactly in PokerTracker 4 this is happening so I can try and reproduce. If necessary attach a screenshot so I can see what's going on.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Define custom color

Postby carl91 » Thu Aug 13, 2026 4:42 pm

Under Configure - Statistics -

[ img ]
carl91
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:25 am

Re: Define custom color

Postby carl91 » Thu Aug 13, 2026 4:52 pm

Not sure if that screenshot worked.

Configure --> statistics --> Colors --> New --> Color
carl91
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:25 am

Re: Define custom color

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 14, 2026 5:31 am

Attach your screenshot directly to the thread. The custom color option is working for me there. See attached.

color.png
(66.83 KiB) Downloaded 792 times
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Define custom color

Postby carl91 » Fri Aug 14, 2026 8:10 am

This part is greyed out just like it is for me.

The Add to Custom colours button works, and I can add a colour. But as soon as I close the tab and reopen, that custom colour disappears. How are you meant to save them?
Attachments
whitehippo color.png
(66.05 KiB) Downloaded 792 times
carl91
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:25 am

Re: Define custom color

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 14, 2026 8:31 am

Thanks for clarifying. That is a known issue and if you want be notified when that's resolved you can let us know via a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Define custom color

Postby carl91 » Sun Aug 16, 2026 6:51 pm

Ok thanks.

I have colour coded about 10-15 stats and since then my HUD won't load in-game. I'm not sure if there's any relationship between adding colour coding and this issue but it's the only thing that I've changed in my database.
carl91
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:25 am

Re: Define custom color

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 17, 2026 7:23 am

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue with the HUD and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Define custom color

Postby carl91 » Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:08 pm

fwiw I reset the stats I colour coded back to default (so no colour coding) and now my HUD loads normally again. I guess there's additional strain on PT4 with the colour coding?? Is there anything I can do to make PT4 run smoother??
carl91
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:25 am

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests