Page 1 of 1

Modify Low Opacity?

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2026 12:58 pm
by zooroaster
I love how I can keep the HUD at low opacity as I think full brightness is too annoying on the table for all the HUD's. However I would really be curious if there is a middle ground to ease up transparency as sometimes it seems too invisible for reading. I couldn't find a way by myself...Is this possible to alter the low opacity?

Also, on that note; Is there a way to have popups appear with a hover rather than a click?

Thanks.

Re: Modify Low Opacity?

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2026 5:02 am
by Flag_Hippo
You can change the opacity level of the HUD when it is not moused by using the 'Lower Opacity To:' slider in 'HUD > Edit HUD Options > General Settings > Advanced' however popups cannot be configured to appear on hover.