Chips won minus rake

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Chips won minus rake

Postby freesko » Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:04 am

Hi!
I'm playing Spin & Go and using the chips won/tourney graph to track my results.
This graph doesn't take the rake (7%) into account so I want to know if there is a way to configure a custom stat that can be used as an overlay to see it as a graph.

Thanks!
freesko

Re: Chips won minus rake

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:55 am

For tournaments "Chips" are not something that is raked - the rake is part of the entry fees. Rakeback statistics for that are available for download in the Custom Stat Warehouse. To import statistics into PokerTracker 4 either use 'File -> Import Statistic' or go to 'Configure -> Statistics' and click the 'Options' button. To add rakeback to your graphs see this tutorial video.
Flag_Hippo

Postby freesko » Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:16 am

Ok but given that I need to make 22.6 chips every tourney to overcome the rake. Would be possible to subtract these 22.6 chips from the (net expected chips won/tourney) graph to see a more realistic graph? Thanks.
freesko

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:14 pm

While you could create a custom statistic for use in a player report that makes this adjustment on total chips it wouldn't work when added to a graph and unfortunately I don't know of a method to achieve that since chips/adjusted chips are calculated on a per hand basis.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4