the program does not update statistics during the game

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

the program does not update statistics during the game

Postby dgmf » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:05 pm

Hello. the program does not update statistics (graphs, stats) during the game at certain times of the day. I think it has something to do with the time settings, but I can't figure out where and how to make changes to make it work. It always happens starting at 21.00 and normalizes after a 2 of hours. Help me figure it out.
dgmf

Re: the program does not update statistics during the game

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:56 pm

Are the hands showing the correct time? ie. the local time when they were played?
There shouldn't be any reason why hands don't import or stats don't update during specific times, but if the hand times are importing incorrectly then the 'My Day Starts At' setting (in Configure > Reporting Options) could come into play if you are looking at "View Today's Hands" or filtering for "Today" for example.
WhiteRider

Postby awj94122 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:24 pm

I seem to be having the same problem after the latest PT4 update.
awj94122

Postby awj94122 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:33 pm

I have tried adjusting the starting time under the "My Day Starts at" option and this doesn't appear to reset the hand times. When I use the default time for the database, all hands for the day appear, but the times are seven hours earlier than they are supposed to be. If I adjust the My Day Starts at to a time that is after the database says I have played some hands, the database shows all hands started after that change. For example, the database says I have played hands at 4:30am and also at 5:30am. If I change the My Day starts at 4am, I get all hands for that day. If I change the My Day Starts at 5am, I am missing the hands from 4:30am according to the database.
awj94122

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:54 am

The 'My Day Starts At' setting doesn't change hand times - it only adjusts when the "day" changes in PokerTracker 4 for filtering/report purposes. If you have hands that are importing with an incorrect time after the update then can you please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described and then attach your support bundle and hand histories to a Support Ticket so we can follow up with you on this. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4