Why isnt my PT4 showing my results?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Why isnt my PT4 showing my results?

Postby 35BULLets35 » Sun May 28, 2023 4:23 am

Hello everyone. I am just a bit confused as to why my PT4 isnt picking up my results when my MTTs are finished? And many of my results are showing they are $0.00 buy-in when i dont play freerolls. The buy-ins are wrong and no results are going to my PT4 results section. And i know its got something to do with one of the settings but i have no idea where to start on this one. Can anyone help me please?
35BULLETS35
35BULLets35

Re: Why isnt my PT4 showing my results?

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 28, 2023 10:34 am

That depends very much on which site(s) you play at. There are a few sites which do not write tournament summaries or any prize information, and some do not write buy-in information either.

Check the appropriate Site Configuration Guide(s) and make sure that you have enabled tournament summaries if your site provides them.

If you think the buy-in and/or prize information is included in the hand history or tournament summary files that your site is saving but PT4 isn't using that information then please attach some example files to a Support Ticket so that we can take a look for you.
WhiteRider

Postby 35BULLets35 » Tue May 30, 2023 2:45 am

Thanks for your reply. I have just looked all thru the "site configuration guide" and its all correct. All my HUD has always been fine too. Its just annoying when some MTT have $0.00 buy-in recorded and others have the correct buy-in and results etc. Not much else i can do if its all settings are correct? Or is it just the site that has a mind of its own? Haha i dont know?
35BULLets35

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 30, 2023 5:24 am

Not every poker site provides detailed tournament information in their files so in those cases you can update the information manually in PokerTracker 4:

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually

As WhiteRider mentioned if you think the buy-in and/or prize information is included in the hand history or tournament summary files that your site is saving but PokerTracker 4 isn't using that information then please attach some example files to a Support Ticket so that we can take a look for you:

Guide: Hand History Files
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4