PT4 has detected large number…

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 has detected large number…

Postby WhyAlwaysMe » Tue May 23, 2023 8:49 pm

Hello,

When I click on "get hands while playing" poker tracker 4 systematically gives me this message. I put yes each time but the message reappears all the time.

Val
WhyAlwaysMe

Re: PT4 has detected large number…

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed May 24, 2023 4:31 am

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next select 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' to reproduce this issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket so we can see what's going on here and advise you accordingly. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhyAlwaysMe » Wed May 24, 2023 5:12 am

I have already created two files where I have attached the poker tracker 4.log file, I have no response.

I can create a support bundle before the error message. When I click on "get hands while playing", I don't get an error message; the error message appears when I click on "stop getting hands" and at this time I cannot create a bundle since I absolutely have to put yes or no on the error message. When I put yes and try to import, it matters 0 files to me and the message comes back systematically and when I put no, the message comes back systematically too.
WhyAlwaysMe

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed May 24, 2023 12:18 pm

Thank you for the log file - a technician will follow up with you via your existing ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhyAlwaysMe » Wed May 24, 2023 8:23 pm

What is the response time? I can't even play without tracker poker anymore, it's unbearable
WhyAlwaysMe

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 25, 2023 4:42 am

We have a high volume of support requests at this time - please bear with us and you'll get a reply as soon as possible.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4