Two Windows systems, one unified view of stats

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Two Windows systems, one unified view of stats

Postby waltonjb » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:59 am

I am wondering if anyone has two systems setup but with combined stats. I'm thinking that I'd like to switch to a desktop for home playing (most of the time) but then be able to use my laptop when not at home and have an easy way to combine the stats.

Currently all my stats are on the laptop and I have setup the desktop with the same licensing and all is well. In part, I'd have to transfer the current database to the other system for the main use.

Thought on this? The alternative is just use a remote access app to the desktop when not home, so it is the main and only setup but I am preferring to have the direct gameplay occur on the local machine for all the reasons that RDP is not as robust as local display/processing, especially with more than one table/poker network/HUD, etc.

Anyone have any setup they use for this kind of thing?
waltonjb

Re: Two Windows systems, one unified view of stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:06 pm

After backing up and restoring your database to a second computer you can configure PokerTracker 4 to archive your hand histories to a custom location such as a folder for Dropbox, Google Drive e.t.c. and then that would allow you to manually import the hands that were played on one computer into another:

Guide: Syncing Hands Between Two Computers
Flag_Hippo

Re: Two Windows systems, one unified view of stats

Postby waltonjb » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:08 pm

cool, i had missed that article, sounds ideal, thank you!
waltonjb

Return to PokerTracker 4