Prog Knockout issues with bounties.

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Prog Knockout issues with bounties.

Postby Viegaard » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:15 pm

So. PT4 is having some issues adjusting the prog knockout bounties on my end.

"You finished the tournament in 510th place. Congratulations!
A $0.45 USD award was credited to your Stars Account upon reaching the money.
You have also received USD 0.75 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: Joueur_85, Tynga57, alexzegna, staleylaynes, Truco tapa"

So I earned 0.45 for winning + 0.75 in bounties.

But inside the edit Tournament Results it says 0.12 USD under Bounty Price - Which doesn't addup - Cause then my C-net won and bankroll doesn't matchup (They've always been 8 cents apart). If I try setting the price to 0.75 it also doesn't add up then I end up with 2 USD more than my actual bankroll.
Viegaard

Re: Prog Knockout issues with bounties.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:36 am

Make sure you are including all of the necessary bounty data in your edits - see this post. If you need further assistance please open a Support Ticket including all relevant information of the edits you have made along with the hand history & tournament summary file provided to you by your poker site. If you're not sure which files they are you can compress the files from the entire session/day.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Viegaard » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:14 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Make sure you are including all of the necessary bounty data in your edits - see this post. If you need further assistance please open a Support Ticket including all relevant information of the edits you have made along with the hand history & tournament summary file provided to you by your poker site. If you're not sure which files they are you can compress the files from the entire session/day.

I guess it's because Stars -> PT4 becomes wonky when the bounty gets progressively bigger? I solved it by just manually entering all of my bounties as 1 amount, and then set it to 1 bounty instead of the 4-5 I actually got.
Viegaard

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:12 pm

If PokerTracker 4 is not detecting the results correctly on import you can attach the hand history & tournament summary file provided to you by PokerStars to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4