PT4 Not Showing ACR SNG results

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 Not Showing ACR SNG results

Postby Pibe » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:27 pm

Hi,

I recently re-installed PT4 on my computer after 2 years. Now, it doesn't show the results of all the SNG I played on ACR during 2019 and 2020. It shows the SNG tournament #, description, my finish position, but not the prizes or anything money related. I can see and replay any hand from these old SNG's, again, it is ONLY the money related items not showing up. Please see attached image.
However, it correctly shows all the data of the SNG's I'm playing this year.

On a side note: Is it possible to hide my own data on the HUD while playing? I do not need it and it takes room on the screen.

Thank you.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Pibe

Re: PT4 Not Showing ACR SNG results

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:31 pm

Pibe wrote:it doesn't show the results of all the SNG I played on ACR during 2019 and 2020. It shows the SNG tournament #, description, my finish position, but not the prizes or anything money related.

How exactly did you get this data into PokerTracker 4? Importing from the original ACR hand histories? WPN files do not always include detailed tournament information and they only started providing tournament summary files in 2020 - support was initally added for those files with the release of PokerTracker v4.15.23.
Pibe wrote:On a side note: Is it possible to hide my own data on the HUD while playing? I do not need it and it takes room on the screen.

Go to 'HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles' and select the HUD Profile you are using. Next set the HUD group(s) to display for 'Everyone But Hero'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Pibe » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:10 pm

I did not play online poker for 2 years. Did not uninstall the poker software nor PT4.
Past week I started playing again, so ACR software updated itself, and when I started PT4, it asked me to update to the latest version, so I did.
When I started the latest PT4 version, it asked me to rebuild/update (don't remember the exact word) my poker hands database, so I did.
That was it.

Thank you.
Pibe

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:33 am

WPN only began providing more detailed tournament information in 2020 so it's not unusual to see WPN tournaments with no buyins/prizes if they were played before they introduced the newer format of tournament files. You also opened a support ticket (#426076) in 2019 querying why these WPN results were not populating in PokerTracker 4. We did ask for a sample of your WPN files in that ticket but you never followed up on that and you can view your Support Ticket history at any time by visiting your My Account -> My Support Tickets page. When you reinstalled/updated PokerTracker 4 recently it would have updated the database but that isn't going to change any of the existing data for these tournaments.
Flag_Hippo

Postby GlidinMidget » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:39 pm

I am having a similar issue, but I can't seem to get PT4 to import from my tournaments that I've played recently. I had no issue with importing files a few months back (first screenshot is in october) but the few I played today are not importing results/buy ins. I have all the hands but not the results. I played two tournaments on Jan 28th and had to manually enter the results for those days.

Screenshot 2023-01-29 113216.png

Screenshot 2023-01-29 113256.png
GlidinMidget

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:30 am

You are not using the latest version of PokerTracker 4 which contains some updates which might be relevant to your issue:

Download PokerTracker 4

If you have any tournaments that import with incorrect buyins after updating please attach your ACR hand history and tournament summary files to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby PerivaleTony » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:42 am

I am having this problem too.

I have literally just (13.01.24) installed ACR on my PC & I have been playing a few freerolls to test the install. I have setup ACR in PT4 & when I played a few tournaments my HUD appeared while I was playing. When I click the 'Get hands while playing' & 'View today's hand' I see the hands that I played displayed there. However, when I go to the 'View stats' > 'Results' section there are no WNP/ACR tournaments displayed there.

I went to the processed files location on my PC & the text files for the HH & the OTS files for the tournament descriptions are there. I have tried to re-import my hands, from these files, but they just show up as duplicates indicating to me that they were captured properly by PT4 while I was playing.

So, if the HH has been captured, why can't I get them to display?

Any help would be much appreciated.

PT4 v 4.17.12
I tries to upload a pic but couldn't work out how to do it...sorry
PerivaleTony

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:26 pm

Makes sure you have the correct player selected for the reports section and that you do not have any filters active (there will be blue text in the sidebar) that would prevent this tournament data from appearing otherwise a screenshot of your entire PokerTracker 4 window will help so we can see what you are seeing:

Guide: How To Create A Screenshot

When replying via the forum there is a tab below the message box titled 'Upload Attachment'. Select that then click 'Browse' to select your screenshot and then click the 'Add the file' button.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4