Rebuy doesn't update Buy In

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Rebuy doesn't update Buy In

Postby MyLastGamble » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:59 pm

Hello,

My PT4 isn't capturing buy ins when I rebuy. This has been happening for a while now, but now that I'm putting more focus into my tournament games, its becoming an issue.

When I am done with the tournament and check the stats, it only has the one buy in. If I edit the tournament, I see that it says 1 rebuy, but it still shows the initial buy in and not the rebuy and the amount won shows my total prize minus 1 buy in, even if I bought in a few times.
MyLastGamble

Re: Rebuy doesn't update Buy In

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:41 am

MyLastGamble wrote:My PT4 isn't capturing buy ins when I rebuy. This has been happening for a while now, but now that I'm putting more focus into my tournament games, its becoming an issue.

Please include all relevant information detailing the problem in a Support Ticket along with the hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you.
MyLastGamble wrote:If I edit the tournament, I see that it says 1 rebuy, but it still shows the initial buy in and not the rebuy and the amount won shows my total prize minus 1 buy in, even if I bought in a few times.

What specific edits are you making? When editing rebuys you must enter the rebuy amount (with a currency symbol) in the 'Rebuy Cost' field on the 'R&A / Bounty tab' and then there is a separate field titled 'Rebuys' where the number of rebuys is input. If you are inputting a quantity of rebuys but not the cost that isn't going to work.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Rebuy doesn't update Buy In

Postby MyLastGamble » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:22 pm

Ok. Thanks! I will open a support ticket. I didn't know I had to add the cost in a separate tab, it had always worked for me in the past so I never had to update this field. :)
MyLastGamble

Return to PokerTracker 4