PStars only showing 2 Range colours

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PStars only showing 2 Range colours

Postby bungeedog » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:50 pm

Hi . I hope someone can Help Here.I,m on Pokerstars, PokerTracker v4. If You see in My atachment I have vpip set to 3 different coulour Ranges 0-20 White ( Default ) 20-35 Yellow and 35-100 Red .
But if You look at the two players Bottom left and right They,re over 35 but not showing up red.
I had 4 colours before and contacted support . They Said Stars now only allow 3 colours per stat one of which needs to be the Default colour. Which is Why I set it up as it is . 3 colours one of which is Default white.
But as You can see The red is still not showing up :(
Anyone ? Would be really appreciated .
Attachments
PT report 2.png
bungeedog

Re: PStars only showing 2 Range colours

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:16 am

What you need to do is set just two color conditions under 'Color Ranges' and the third color will be the default color for the stat which will display for the undefined part of the color range. This is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor.
Flag_Hippo

Postby bungeedog » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:56 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:What you need to do is set just two color conditions under 'Color Ranges' and the third color will be the default color for the stat which will display for the undefined part of the color range. This is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor.

Aah! Think I got it now . The Default one has No Ranges then Say Next one is 25-35 so Then The Default will automatically Be 0-25 . :)
Thanks for That.
bungeedog

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:43 am

Yes, that's it!
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4