Tournament descriptions?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournament descriptions?

Postby Viegaard » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:14 pm

So I have been strictly playing .50 45-man MTT Turbos. But in the report / history they show up onder widely different tags.

Why does PT4 register the same tournament as 6-7 different types? One tournament is written as SNG 45 MTT Turbo, then SNG 45 MTT Turbo Re-Entry, then SNG 45 MTT etc. (Not the exact descriptions/names) but they all very but it's the exact same SNG 45 man tournament I play.
Viegaard

Re: Tournament descriptions?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:16 am

Please include information detailing this in a Support Ticket and attach a sample of the tournament history files provided by your poker site.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Viegaard » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:33 am

You didn't have to delete my post? :/ It's okay I don't mind the bug.
Viegaard

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:53 pm

I sent you a personal message when I did that and the screenshot you provided does not help identify what's going on here or provide us with further information. So we can test this you will need to open a Support Ticket including all relevant information and the hand history files provided by your poker site. There are many different poker sites and tournaments with differing amounts of information available in the hand histories so we would need those to establish exactly what is available to PokerTracker 4 in your case and whether the tournament detection rules can be improved. If you happen to be playing on PokerStars then make sure you are saving PokerStars tournament summaries and importing them into PokerTracker 4 in addition to the hand histories.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Viegaard » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:14 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:I sent you a personal message when I did that and the screenshot you provided does not help identify what's going on here or provide us with further information. So we can test this you will need to open a Support Ticket including all relevant information and the hand history files provided by your poker site. There are many different poker sites and tournaments with differing amounts of information available in the hand histories so we would need those to establish exactly what is available to PokerTracker 4 in your case and whether the tournament detection rules can be improved. If you happen to be playing on PokerStars then make sure you are saving PokerStars tournament summaries and importing them into PokerTracker 4 in addition to the hand histories.

It's all good. It's a minor thing and I don't mind it.
Viegaard

Return to PokerTracker 4