Problem with version 4.17.3

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem with version 4.17.3

Postby Sr_Ace » Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:15 am

Hello,

I just downloaded version 4.17.3 and I have problems with the HUD because in addition to the data I get in brackets the description of the data. For example, if the VPIP is 40 in brackets I would get (4/10).

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!
Sr_Ace

Re: Problem with version 4.17.3

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:21 am

If you don't want to see the times/opportunities in the HUD you can turn that off by using the 'Show Times/Opportunities' item property for the statistic in the HUD Profile Editor. You can do this for all stats at once instead of individually by clicking the first stat in the Group Items list in the HUD Editor and then shift-clicking the last. Now you can change the properties of all the selected stats at once. If you want to change just a subset to match you can use ctrl+click to highlight individual stats before making changes.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Sr_Ace » Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:23 am

Hi!

I'm new here and I don't know how to send a image but I have PT4 as you said. In "show Times / Opportunities" I have selected the option "Do Not Show" but I see it anyway.

Thanks for reply
Sr_Ace

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:43 pm

Are you editing the exact same HUD Profile that you are using on the tables? When you open the PokerTracker 4 HUD Profile Editor the 'Profile' list is alphabetical and you will need to select the HUD profile you wish to edit before making any changes.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Sr_Ace » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:56 pm

Hi,

Obviously yes, I am editing the same one I use on the tables. Everything was perfect before yesterday's update. I've been playing some hands using another HUDs and every HUD has the same problem: the information in brackets that makes it impossible to use the HUD while playing the game because it is too cumbersome.
Sr_Ace

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:58 am

I cannot reproduce this problem so can you please report this to us in a new HUD Support Ticket with your support bundle attached:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

Also zip/compress the following folder and attach that as well:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data

You can access this location by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4