Can i use fast fold in Zoom Poker?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Can i use fast fold in Zoom Poker?

Postby Schevarash » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:50 am

Hi all, a simple question: can i use "fast fold" botton in Pokerstars Zoom Poker? Because i think that if i use FAST FOLD, i change table so PT cant take stats from the previous table.
So i must wait for my FOLD turn to allow PT to at least take the preflop stats. It's correct?

Thx all
Schevarash

Re: Can i use fast fold in Zoom Poker?

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:59 pm

You can fast fold and the complete hand history will still be saved by PokerStars. The only condition with that is that when you end your session you need to leave your table open for a couple of minutes to make sure that all of the recent hands have been played out to a conclusion, because the HH is only saved when the hand ends.
WhiteRider

Postby Schevarash » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:18 am

WhiteRider wrote:You can fast fold and the complete hand history will still be saved by PokerStars. The only condition with that is that when you end your session you need to leave your table open for a couple of minutes to make sure that all of the recent hands have been played out to a conclusion, because the HH is only saved when the hand ends.

Oh thx. I can leave my tables open also if im in sitting out? (to permit to PT4 to save last hands)
Schevarash

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:29 am

Yes, exactly.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4