Spin&Go results by multipliers

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Spin&Go results by multipliers

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:26 am

TrollKentWolf wrote:Ok,almost everything worked out, I have 2 questions left:
1)why as soon as i enter your code (by multipliers) into the express filter, the 3rd places(271 tourneys) disappear and what can be done about it?
2) these 18 tournaments, where I took 0th place, I looked through them - they are unfinished (in hm2 also), apparently due to disconnects?

The multiplier is calculated from a tournaments prizepool, buyin and fee so if any of those are unknown or wrong then that would affect the multiplier calculation. The prizepool isn't fixed in these tournaments so in tournaments where you finish 3rd or disconnect then PokerTracker 4 may not know what the prizepool is unless it is stated in the files provided by your poker site. In cases where this information isn't included in the files provided by your poker site then you will need to manually edit your tournaments in PokerTracker 4. If that information is included in your files or you are not sure then you can attach your examples to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Spin&Go results by multipliers

Postby TrollKentWolf » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:37 am

The problem with the endless "Loading..." was in a large database, now i left ~ 500mb, this is especially relevant on weak computers.
The problem with 3 places and a prize pool of $2.76 was solved by re-importing the database (almost all duplicate files, it went quickly). I hope the numbers are correct:
fixed.png

Thanks a lot for your help!
TrollKentWolf

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4