Hud with incorrect information

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud with incorrect information

Postby practicum » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:14 am

Hello, I do datamining with a friend and we use the same files to upload in our database.
I don't know what happens but the info in my huds is very different than from my friend...
I delete all the databases of this site and after I upload again and still happens this :(
Is so annoying because Im playing with fake info that is not good to made good decisions in the table...

Any idea what can be happening?
thanks
I add the pic with the hud of the same player, one from my friends pc and the other from mine
Attachments
1problemhud1.PNG
practicum

Re: Hud with incorrect information

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:50 pm

1. As far as I can see your screenshots do not include the sample size (number of hands) for this player in each HUD and that would be the very first thing you would need to compare. If that statistic is there then you haven't pointed it out. If the HUDs have different sample sizes then naturally there may be some variance in the numbers.

2. Outside of datamining what about personal hands? If you have played a different number of personal hands with this player then your sample sizes will not be the same.

3. HUD filters (HUD -> Edit HUD Options) and the replayer option 'HUD Stat Values at Time of Hand' can change the numbers.

4. Most poker sites terms of service do not permit gathering data on your opponents in this way and this can result in your poker site account(s) being terminated.

5. We do not officially support datamined hands. If these hands are putting incorrect data in your database then I wouldn't expect any changes being made to PokerTracker 4 to resolve that.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4