Erroneous prizepool detection for Expressos on Winamax

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Erroneous prizepool detection for Expressos on Winamax

Postby AARominusAA » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:16 am

Hey guys,

The last update seems to have broken something in the prizepool detection for Winamax Expressos.

I didn't play a lot lately, but looking at my DB it seems I have the problem since the 20th of September.

The problem arises only for tournament I don't win, where the prizepool always ends up being the sum of the 3 buy ins minus the rake. There seems to be no detection of the jackpot multiplier.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Rominus
AARominusAA

Re: Erroneous prizepool detection for Expressos on Winamax

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:37 am

So we can take a look at that for you please open a Support Ticket and attach your Winamax files for these tournaments.
Flag_Hippo

Postby AARominusAA » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:52 am

Sure !
AARominusAA

Postby AARominusAA » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:03 am

Hey guys !

I received the feedback that this bug has been corrected in the last release, that's great.

My question now is : how can I correct my history with the wrongly detected multiplier ? I tried editing tournaments and using the Auto Detect function, but I ended up with nothing changed.
AARominusAA

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:29 am

Positions and prizes that have been imported or entered manually will not be overwritten when using auto-detect and you will need to import (Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk) from the original files again. If you want the import to overwrite non-zero tournament information then you'll need to enable the 'Overwrite Data' Summary Import option in 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Tournaments' (click the blue help icon for more detail on what each option does). You might also want to test with a single tournament and/or create a new database and see how the data looks there first.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4