Restored DB - Custom Stats, HUD... not transferred

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Restored DB - Custom Stats, HUD... not transferred

Postby buttsexisaight » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:09 pm

Hi,

I have bought a new Desktop PC and therefore used Backup and restore to migrate my DB and settings. However only the hands and player aliases are present in the new DB, neither my HUD, nor my custom stats were transferred (I have checked the "User Data Files"-Box when backing up my DB). So can I again just try doing it the same way, but ONLY for the user files?
If that does not work I have found another thread where you guys already have explained what other way there is to do it, i.e export the HUD profile and carry over this file:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\StatDefinitionsCustomized.pt4

Thank You and Kind Regards!
buttsexisaight

Re: Restored DB - Custom Stats, HUD... not transferred

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:26 pm

buttsexisaight wrote:I have bought a new Desktop PC and therefore used Backup and restore to migrate my DB and settings. However only the hands and player aliases are present in the new DB, neither my HUD, nor my custom stats were transferred (I have checked the "User Data Files"-Box when backing up my DB). So can I again just try doing it the same way, but ONLY for the user files?

If you didn't enable those options when restoring then you can do it again only for those files and turn off everything related to restoring your database(s).
buttsexisaight wrote:If that does not work I have found another thread where you guys already have explained what other way there is to do it, i.e export the HUD profile and carry over this file:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\StatDefinitionsCustomized.pt4

You can also manually extract the files in the 'Data' folder from the backup and use those files to replace the existing ones in C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4