How to make tourny calendar show daily PROFIT?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to make tourny calendar show daily PROFIT?

Postby onlineDonk » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:41 pm

Hey guys,

How do I get my calendar in view stats>tourny to show the profit per day in the calendar? I have know idea what it's showing now (possibly just total won without losses i guess?) but it's not profit..

I'd like the day boxes to show profit or loss for each day.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick
onlineDonk

Re: How to make tourny calendar show daily PROFIT?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:33 am

By default the daily calendar displays 'My C Won' for each day which is profit:

calendar.PNG

Make sure you haven't changed the statistic used via the 'Configure' link in the top right but if you are using the correct statistic and still seeing numbers which don't match your report then if you are playing around midnight and have tournaments starting on one day and finishing on another then you should check/change your 'My Day Starts At' setting via 'Configure -> Reporting Options' and set that to a time you never play.
Flag_Hippo

Postby onlineDonk » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:30 pm

Thank you mate, I didn't change the defaults, but they are incorrect, and don't show the right amounts if they are supposed to show profit/loss... like one day I lost like 300 and it said I was only like 40 down... so it's totally wrong...

Why might this be?
onlineDonk

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:27 am

As I said in my previous reply if you are seeing numbers which don't match your report then if you are playing around midnight and have tournaments starting on one day and finishing on another then you should check/change your 'My Day Starts At' setting via 'Configure -> Reporting Options' and set that to a time you never play. If you need further assistance open a Support Ticket with a relevant screenshot and your hand histories from that day attached.
Flag_Hippo

Postby onlineDonk » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:39 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:As I said in my previous reply if you are seeing numbers which don't match your report then if you are playing around midnight and have tournaments starting on one day and finishing on another then you should check/change your 'My Day Starts At' setting via 'Configure -> Reporting Options' and set that to a time you never play. If you need further assistance open a Support Ticket with a relevant screenshot and your hand histories from that day attached.

That's not the reason mate, all my tournys are within a normal day period, but it's off, like today it shows as being $-23 for the day, when the correct number is more like $-50

What else can I try?
onlineDonk

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:11 am

In that case please follow the directions in Flag_Hippo's last post to open a support ticket so that we can take a look at your data and find out what might be wrong.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4