load sportium hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

load sportium hands

Postby syl_tex » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:47 pm

Hi, I bought the pt4 a few months ago and never had any problems until today. I just finished a session (nl2) of 316 hands and won a total of 4,9€. In the main tab of "play poker" all the hands have been loaded correctly. However, in the "statistics" tab where I usually see the "Allin Adj" and the "My C Won" only 158 have been loaded. The hud and everything is working correctly for me, and the hands are all loaded. The problem appears in the "statistics" tab because when loading less hands, the Allin Adj and My C Won are not correct. Does anyone know what happens or how can I fix it so that they are all loaded correctly?
Thank you very much.
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2022-08-18 at 11.14.02 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-08-18 at 11.14.08 PM.jpeg
syl_tex

Re: load sportium hands

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:27 am

1. The times on the hands appear to be wrong and they should import with the time that you actually played them. The hands on the 'Play Poker' tab have a timestamp after midnight but the time on your computer seems to be earlier although the exact time isn't clear. iPoker hand histories do not specify what timezone is being used so you should set the time in the iPoker lobby to server time and not your local time. Then in PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure > Sites & Import Options > iPoker' and select the skin you play at, or if it isn't listed choose one which uses the same server timezone as your skin.

2. You are filtering for 'Today' but are playing around midnight (according to the timestamp of the hands). If you regularly play around midnight then you should set the 'My Day Starts At' setting to a time that you never play in 'Configure > Reporting Options' so you don't have problems with filters when a session starts on one day and finishes on another.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4