Still (paying) PT Customer???

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Still (paying) PT Customer???

Postby Frank Koelewijn » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:06 pm

Hi,

I just registered for a new account, because I have a question but my old username/email adress was'nt recognized by you anymore. My question is as follows:

Two years ago I started to use PT4, but since Pokerstars is no longer allowed here in the Netherlands, I don't use it anymore.

Now I want to cancel, I notice that I cannot log in anymore. Can someone confirm that this is because I am no longer a customer and no longer have any payment obligations towards PT or is this due to something else and can someone help me log in (this does not work by using "forgot username", because my email address is no longer recognised).

Thanks in advance!

Frank
Frank Koelewijn

Re: Still (paying) PT Customer???

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:24 am

The email account you just registered with is the same email address you used for purchasing PokerTracker 4 two years ago. Now you have created an account you can access your license, order and support history via the 'My Account' link at the top of this page. If a different email address isn't recognised then you haven't created an account with it although that has nothing to do with whether a purchase was made with that email address. There is nothing to cancel with regards to the license on this account as it was a one-time purchase but if you want to query a purchase made using a different email address then open a Support Ticket and let us know the email address that was used for the purchase.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4