Winamax poker room update

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Winamax poker room update

Postby amba » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:09 pm

TRNSLTR wrote:
Flag_Hippo wrote:
amba wrote:Someone solve the problem with blinking hud whan moove mouse to another table??? have the same problem .

As mentioned above this is required when tables are stacked or overlapping one another within a single Winamax playground. If you are able to size your playground so that all tables are shown without overlap by either making the playground larger or reducing the number of tables displayed then the HUD will not get hidden on the overlapped tables. If you are experiencing something different please report it in a Support Ticket with your support bundle (and a short video if possible):

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

The same issue remains when playgrounds are turned off. So you can't fix it?

The problem is that the same problem if i have 2 tables in 2 cornirs of monitoe they do not touch each other. How to sed a short video to you to you understand the problem
amba

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:32 am

amba wrote:The problem is that the same problem if i have 2 tables in 2 cornirs of monitoe they do not touch each other. How to sed a short video to you to you understand the problem

Just open a Support Ticket and don't worry about including a video.
Flag_Hippo

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:36 am

We believe that we have resolved the blinking issue that some (many?) of you were experiencing with the new Winamax client.

Please download and install the latest alpha which we believe will resolve the issue here:

[REMOVED} See latest alpha download here: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 92#p368292

You can continue using this alpha version until the next stable version is available; however, once the next stable is released you should upgrade to that version as it will contain all of the fixes in this alpha and potentially more.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby ogirard5 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:21 am

APerfect10 wrote:We believe that we have resolved the blinking issue that some (many?) of you were experiencing with the new Winamax client.

Please download and install the latest alpha which we believe will resolve the issue here:

[LINK REMOVED]

You can continue using this alpha version until the next stable version is available; however, once the next stable is released you should upgrade to that version as it will contain all of the fixes in this alpha and potentially more.

Best regards,

Derek

alpha version actually resolves the blinking issue but introduced a new one as the Expresso game type is not recognized properly anymore (opened a ticket regarding that issue).

so I decided to install back the 4.17.2 version, but now I get the following message at the start : "Unable to import premium profile : (...) Reason : PT4 Hud Profile Version 1028, Expected 1026" which means I can't use the Spin&Go Master Hud profile anymore.

I reinstalled the alpha version and was able to use the premium profile again, but I will have to get back to the previous version anyway untill the expresso format recognition issue is resolved...

any idea how to get back to the 4.17.2 version and be able to use the Spin&Go Master profile again ?
ogirard5

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:48 pm

ogirard5 wrote:any idea how to get back to the 4.17.2 version and be able to use the Spin&Go Master profile again ?

You can try the steps posted here but instead check for a layouts file with '1025' in the name instead of '1022'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby ogirard5 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:48 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
ogirard5 wrote:any idea how to get back to the 4.17.2 version and be able to use the Spin&Go Master profile again ?

You can try the steps posted here but instead check for a layouts file with '1025' in the name instead of '1022'.

I remaned the file 'Layouts.1026.pt4.backup' to 'Layouts.pt4' but it didn't change anything.
ogirard5

Postby amba » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:16 pm

New version resolve problem with blinking hud, but it still have one problem that not all tables have hud< some have, some don't, and wen restart hud it appear on all tables but when you open new tables the same problem. some tables have hud, some dont
amba

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:35 am

ogirard5 wrote:
Flag_Hippo wrote:

I remaned the file 'Layouts.1026.pt4.backup' to 'Layouts.pt4' but it didn't change anything.

I said to check for a file with '1025' in the name.

amba wrote:New version resolve problem with blinking hud, but it still have one problem that not all tables have hud< some have, some don't, and wen restart hud it appear on all tables but when you open new tables the same problem. some tables have hud, some dont

So we can investigate that please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket along with a screenshot of the tables. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby ogirard5 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:08 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:I said to check for a file with '1025' in the name.

I know, but no such file and as the error message was 'Expected 1026' I thought maybe it was a typo...
ogirard5

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:48 pm

ogirard5 wrote:I know, but no such file and as the error message was 'Expected 1026' I thought maybe it was a typo...

Yes you are right it should be from the renamed from the '1026' file although I don't know why that wouldn't work for you. A technician should get back to you in your existing support ticket.
Flag_Hippo

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4