Missing hands - only part of a session was imported?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Missing hands - only part of a session was imported?

Postby apocalypsplz » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:57 am

Hi, I'm experiencing an issue where PT4 is not importing all of the hands that I played during my session. It seems to have only imported part of the session, because I can find some hands from the session but not others.

I have located the Hand History text files auto-saved by America's Cardroom that were moved by PT4 after being imported, and am able to find the missing hands in those text files, but for some reason they were not imported into PT4. I have tried manually importing the Hand History files, but PT4 says there are nothing but duplicates.

I have no filters on and even in the hand reports showing "Max Hands", the hands I'm looking for do not exist. The missing hands involve some pretty big pots so it's easy to tell that they are missing from my results and graphs. Any help would be appreciated!
apocalypsplz

Re: Missing hands - only part of a session was imported?

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:19 am

Please attach the full original hand history file to a Support Ticket along with a screenshot of the full PT4 window showing a report where you'd expect to see the missing hand, so that we can investigate for you.
WhiteRider

Re: Missing hands - only part of a session was imported?

Postby apocalypsplz » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:12 am

WhiteRider wrote:Please attach the full original hand history file to a Support Ticket along with a screenshot of the full PT4 window showing a report where you'd expect to see the missing hand, so that we can investigate for you.

Done, thank you.
apocalypsplz

Return to PokerTracker 4