Wrong Tournament Results

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Wrong Tournament Results

Postby YashN » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:56 pm

This may have been fiXed with the latest update.

Can someone Confirm?
YashN

Postby slojoeguam » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:19 am

OK, so the bounties are not in the HH's from Pokerstars. So, I try and edit the tourney results by just adding in the bounty but they absolutely will not save no matter what i do. I can successfully correct other items like incorrect buyin amounts, tournament names etc but bounties won just will save. Am I doing something wrong? These were tourneys where i did not have a hand history behind them but i wouldn't think that would matter if you can edit.
slojoeguam

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:25 am

slojoeguam wrote:OK, so the bounties are not in the HH's from Pokerstars. So, I try and edit the tourney results by just adding in the bounty but they absolutely will not save no matter what i do. I can successfully correct other items like incorrect buyin amounts, tournament names etc but bounties won just will save. Am I doing something wrong? These were tourneys where i did not have a hand history behind them but i wouldn't think that would matter if you can edit.

Please send all relevant information and your file(s) to us in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby slojoeguam » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:29 pm

Senor Hippo, All I have is a spreadsheet printout from Pokerstars showing the tournaments in question and the bounties I have won in them. I also have the "processed" tournament summaries, about 60 of them. I don't think you want all those, do you?
slojoeguam

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:26 am

Make sure you are including all of the necessary bounty data in your edits- see this post. If you need further assistance please open a Support Ticket including all relevant information of the edits you have made along with a relevant hand history & tournament summary file provided to you by your poker site. If you're not sure which file it is feel free to compress the files from the entire session/day.
Flag_Hippo

Postby slojoeguam » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:14 pm

That helped, but only on two tournaments, those with hand histories and player results attached. I know i wasn't saving hand histories for a lot of the tournaments, but most of them don't even show finishes by player either, even though PT4 imported the tournaments. I presume this is why i can't update the bounties?
slojoeguam

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:34 am

If you don't have the hand histories then you can request copies of your hand histories and tournament summary files from the PokerStars client and/or PokerStars support and then import those into PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby slojoeguam » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:24 am

Did that last night, just waiting for them to respond. Will they be able to give me the actual text files, which I presume are needed, or just a spreadsheet of them, which won't?
slojoeguam

Postby slojoeguam » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:39 pm

Ok, they sent me a link where i could log in to some server and i downloaded my last 1000 hands, which does cover the period I'm look for, but they are all in one huge text file. Will PT4 be able to digest those hands in this format?
slojoeguam

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:01 pm

Yes. You can manaully import these hands into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'.
Flag_Hippo

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4