Notified Pokerstars of the big issue with missing PKO Bounty information in the auto-saved HH so now they are aware of it and it has been forwarded to the Dev Team.
However, they asked for my logs, which doesn't help them at all. This is purely a regression bug with their development and they should just add back the statement that prints the Bounty info just as it is still to be found in the emailed HH.
I noticed today that for normal bounty SNGs (not PKO but fixed bounty), once I modify the Bounty Prize on the upper right on editing one Tourney, it fixes that for the rest of the SNGs.
So for now, the work-around really is to ask for the emailed HH and then manually fix this. Maybe you can re-import these but I think they could be detected as duplicates so manual is the best bet for now.
Not sure if I just got a rollout of a new client today. What I do know is I lost all my settings, things seem to look a bit different and there's a big latency on betting action registering. Client info: