Pokertracker completely crashed

Postby rudog1 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:35 am

Can support please help?
Attachments
error.PNG
rudog1

Re: Pokertracker completely crashed

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:21 am

Unfortunately that error indicates the database is damaged which is usually caused by data corruption from a computer crash/powercut while the database was active although it can also be caused by faulty hardware. To attempt to fix it you can reindex your database by going to 'Database -> Database Management'. Select the affected database then click 'Housekeeping -> Reindex'. After the housekeeping is complete we recommend that you rebuild the database cache via 'Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild' to assure your database performs as expected.

These processes can take a considerable amount of time if you have a large database and/or a slow HDD so consider running it when you're not going to be using PokerTracker 4 for a while. Make sure that your computer does not power itself off or go to sleep while it's running or you will need to run things again from the start. If the original error doesn't get fixed then you should create a new database and reimport your hands although while not recommended you can set PostgreSQL to ignore those errors by editing the postgresql.conf file.
Flag_Hippo

Postby rudog1 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:36 am

Thank you for your help so far. I had to create a new database. But still after some hands, pokertracker crashes again. Even worse, I cant shut down my windows10 system normaly after that. Any ideas?
Meanwhile pokertracker does not start again. I get the message "This server is not responding ....please restart PostgreSQL, then Pokertracker and try again"
rudog1

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:46 am

Given the information in this thread that sounds like you may have a problem with your system. Please open a Support Ticket with your support bundle and a link to this thread so we can check your logs and advise you accordingly:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker 4 Support Bundle
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4