Hands not showing up

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hands not showing up

Postby leosusu » Fri May 27, 2022 12:39 pm

I played some hands last night. I know PT4 was working because I could see the player stats and I could see PT4 counting the hands. However, when I went to review my session there was nothing there.
leosusu

Re: Hands not showing up

Postby chur » Fri May 27, 2022 8:27 pm

Same here since I updated PT4 2 days ago...I tried to import the hands manually through configure sites option, and I receive an error message never saw before updated PT4 "pokerstars cache update failure due to an invalid custom stat. You will be unable to import until the stat is fixed or remove" , could you give a hand? maybe if I might to run a previous version or PT4 maybe will work as before, thanks in advance!
chur

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 28, 2022 4:21 am

leosusu wrote:I played some hands last night. I know PT4 was working because I could see the player stats and I could see PT4 counting the hands. However, when I went to review my session there was nothing there.

Firstly, make sure that you click the Refresh button to see the latest data.
If you still don't see the hands check that you don't have any filters enabled, and that you have the correct name selected in the player list and are looking at the correct cash or tournament section.
If you still can't see your hands please post a screenshot of the full PT4 window either here or privately in a Support Ticket so that we can take a look. If you have PT4 on a report showing individual sessions or tournaments (as appropriate) and tell us when you played that would be helpful.
WhiteRider

Postby chur » Sat May 28, 2022 12:23 pm

What about my issue please?
chur

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 28, 2022 12:39 pm

chur wrote:What about my issue please?

Sorry - I meant to reply to you too..

The next PT4 update should be able to identify the troublesome stats, but in the meantime if you make a Backup of just the default Optional Files (no databases) and attach that to a Support Ticket with a brief explanation of your problem we can try to identify the problem for you.
WhiteRider

Postby chur » Sun May 29, 2022 12:31 pm

WhiteRider wrote:
chur wrote:What about my issue please?

Sorry - I meant to reply to you too..

The next PT4 update should be able to identify the troublesome stats, but in the meantime if you make a Backup of just the default Optional Files (no databases) and attach that to a Support Ticket with a brief explanation of your problem we can try to identify the problem for you.

Ticket already sent, thanks!
chur

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 29, 2022 12:33 pm

Thanks - someone should get back to you by tomorrow; we're sometimes a little behind with tickets over the weekend.
WhiteRider

Postby Arsam_Shark » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:46 pm

hello there guys, i have a similar problem since the latest update a couple of days ago... i might have messed up the update cuz i canceled it after 5 hours during the database update.. i thought it was stuck.. not sure.. but since then i cannot import hands anymore- every hand is a error on every site. would really appreciate help, - i heared about these "tickets"- but im a total noob here and dont know how to do the ticket thing..

sorry
Arsam_Shark

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:46 am

Arsam_Shark wrote:hello there guys, i have a similar problem since the latest update a couple of days ago... i might have messed up the update cuz i canceled it after 5 hours during the database update.. i thought it was stuck.. not sure.. but since then i cannot import hands anymore- every hand is a error on every site. would really appreciate help, - i heared about these "tickets"- but im a total noob here and dont know how to do the ticket thing..

Unfortunately if you cancelled the update then that database might not be in a usable state. If you create a new database that should allow you to start using PokerTracker 4 on the tables again. If that doesn't work or if you need further assistance with the original database then you can open Support Ticket here or via the 'Support' link at the top of this page. When opening a ticket I'd also recommend attaching a support bundle so the technician can check your log files:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker 4 Support Bundle
Flag_Hippo

Postby Arsam_Shark » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:50 pm

thanks a lot for ur help- well i will try to do the ticket thing + bundle (whatever it means) ... but not sure if i will be able to do it.. still thanks a lot!
Arsam_Shark

Return to PokerTracker 4