What is a good rate for BB/100 against steals ?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

What is a good rate for BB/100 against steals ?

Postby joeyfiuza » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:54 pm

Hello there,

I've set up filters like the following :

Position of Active Player Position of Selected Between 8 and 9
+
(Position of Active Player Position of Selected Between 8 and 9) AND (Sizes Calculated in Big Blinds Preflop Action Faced With Size Facing Steal Between 0.01 and 100)

(Should I add player is hero ? )

Then in the statistics part I can see that my BB/100 figure. What is a good rate against steals ? And by the way, what a good figure globally to have in both blinds. I guess something negative, but how negative ?
joeyfiuza

Re: What is a good rate for BB/100 against steals ?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:24 am

joeyfiuza wrote:(Should I add player is hero ? )

That's not necessary.
joeyfiuza wrote:What is a good rate against steals ? And by the way, what a good figure globally to have in both blinds. I guess something negative, but how negative ?

If you have a winrate better than -50bb/100 in the SB and -100bb/100 in the BB when facing a steal then you are losing less then compared to folding all of the time. If you want to see other players winrates and the average for the population in your database then you can go to 'My Reports', create an 'All Players' report with the statistics you want to see and use the same filter:

Guide: Creating My Reports

If you add a filter for NOT(Player Is Hero) to that report then that will remove your own data from the population statistics.
Flag_Hippo

Re: What is a good rate for BB/100 against steals ?

Postby joeyfiuza » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:52 pm

Thanks a lot !
joeyfiuza

Return to PokerTracker 4