HUD flickering on winamax new client

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: HUD flickering on winamax new client

Postby ak0ibon » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:22 am

Mike_ wrote:How do you know the old version has gone forever?

Because it's official : https://www.winamax.fr/news_logiciel-winamax-un-nouveau-depart-47424
ak0ibon

Postby vanway » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:35 am

Another one here with a Winamax problem with the new client.

In my case, PT4 tracks the hands with no problem, but the HUD never shows. Anyway to solve this problem?
vanway

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:03 pm

ak0ibon wrote:Would have given anything to be able to keep using the old Winamax client, but as from today, all players have to use the new one :cry:

At first, everything seemed to work fine with PT4, but as soon as I hopened a 2nd table, I was confronted to the "flickering" HUD problem.

Winamax now gives the option to NOT use the playground, but it doesn't change anything. It has nothing to do with tables overlapping. Even when playing on a single table, if you click on any other window (browser, poker lobby...) then when clicking back to the table, the HUD flickers, meaning that at the moment the table takes the focus again, the HUD disappears and the reappears in a fraction of second (maybe the term "blinking" would be more accurate ?). This, of course, making the multitabling experience very, very unconfortable.

The overlapping issue was identified and reproduced so if you are experiencing something different please report it in a Support Ticket with your support bundle (and a short video if possible):

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

vanway wrote:Another one here with a Winamax problem with the new client.

In my case, PT4 tracks the hands with no problem, but the HUD never shows. Anyway to solve this problem?

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket so we can check your logs and follow up on this. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby M0RGAN » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:45 am

PT4 and HM3 HUDs are behaving the same, Hand2Note and Sharkscope HUDs are stable. Even using same tables on same time.
It is very annoying behaviour I haven't experienced on old Winamax client.
M0RGAN

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:56 pm

An alpha version of PokerTracker 4 has been released which should resolve the blinking HUD issue - see this post.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4