Speed with 80 databases

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Speed with 80 databases

Postby pocarr24 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:57 pm

Hi,

I coach many players and like to have them with their own database in PT4. I have approximately 80 databases, averaging roughly 10GB each. They are on an SSD.

There is a significant lag time when using PT4. My question is if this is due to the specs of my computer, database issues with SQL, PT4, or other.

Any insight into what, if anything, would allow me to improve performance would be much appreciated!
pocarr24

Re: Speed with 80 databases

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:53 am

So we can see what's going on here and advise you accordingly please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Speed with 80 databases

Postby pocarr24 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:36 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:So we can see what's going on here and advise you accordingly please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.

Great, I have done that now, thank you.
pocarr24

Return to PokerTracker 4