HUD not displaying on Coinpoker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not displaying on Coinpoker

Postby Odmire » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm

Hey everyone,

So I followed all instructions. I’ve paid for the monthly subscription of the poker converter on this site. Poker tracker is reading the hands and getting all the information but the HUD isn’t displaying in game. Any suggestions or reason to why this may be happening. I’ve tried running everything in administration mode as well. Still not showing up. Is there anything I need to add to directories? I’ve literally gone through all the help the site has to offer.

Thanks guys
Odmire

Re: HUD not displaying on Coinpoker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:17 am

So we can see what's going on here and follow up with you please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue by playing on a table for a few minutes and then attach your support bundle to the Support Ticket you opened. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby powl » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:47 pm

Got exactly the same issue. Any solution yet?
powl

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:18 am

The development team were discussing this ealier in the week but I don't know the current status. If you open a support ticket we will be able to keep you updated with any changes or information.
WhiteRider

Postby 123 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:39 pm

Having the same issue (converter works, hands being written to disk and imported to PT, no HUD appearing though).. PT v4.17.13

Any updates?

Thx!

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:09 am

Unfortuantely I don't have any new information on this. Please open a Support Ticket so we can notify you when there is any update.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4