Bodog randomly missing hands

Any support related posts should go here.

Bodog randomly missing hands

Postby jaceisup » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 pm

I've been noticing recently that my numbers on Bodog (profits made daily) are sometimes off by a significant amount. This worries me in terms of Taxes which im declaring. As of today I am starting to keep track off my starting bankroll before my sessions and keeping a log where I'll be hand writing my profits at the end of each session. This isn't that much of a big deal yet still an inconvenience Sometimes the numbers are spot on and othere times they could be off anywhere from $20 to $100. Some feedback issue would be great thanks.

On a side note, I've read Cake poker now allows HUD's. Not only can I not access a HUD while playing, PT is not finding any files to monitor while I'm playing. I never had this problem before and it suddenly stopped tracking. When I search auto detect, It show that all files are correctly being monitored. Along with this If I'm using Intertops or Everleaf, which I have played thousands of hands on both, are unable to locate directories for either of the two sites. They won't auto detect and I've tried to manually add them, but am unable to locate files for either one. Some feedback on these issues would be great. Thanks.
jaceisup

Re: Bodog randomly missing hands

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:05 am

Please note that this the PT2:Stud section of the forums - please post in the appropriate section for quickest responses.

Bodog do not write hand histories so you will only get hands if PT3 is auto importing while you play. It's possible that some hands are missed as there can be inconsistencies in the data available, and you will miss hands if you lose your connection even briefly.
If you get any import errors please attach the hand history file to a Support ticket so that we can investigate.
If you're not using the latest version 3.11.5 Beta please update.

Download page
PT3 Build History / Release Notes

For Cake again you will need to update to the latest version. If you still don't see the HUD please read the FAQ: PT3 HUD which has solutions to common issues and a link to how to report your problem for further investigation if it doesn't help.

Please check out the appropriate configuration guides in the Documentation for how to set up your other sites. If you can't locate the hand history files or folders for those sites after setting them up as described in the guides please contact your sites for more information.
WhiteRider

Return to PTS Support