Page 1 of 1
Not Importing $10 PLO

Posted:
Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:40 pm
by gta poker
errors, and no hands being imported -- working for LO8 2 4 and 5 10 that I know of
Re: Not Importing $10 PLO

Posted:
Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:47 pm
by ptrack mike
What poker site? What version of PTO? What do the error messages say?
Re: Not Importing $10 PLO

Posted:
Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:53 pm
by gta poker
oops sry -- stars and:
Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 2 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported.
version 1.13.00
Re: Not Importing $10 PLO

Posted:
Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:15 pm
by gta poker
just downloaded the latest patch and now it says I'm not a registered user?? what do i do now?
why are patches/updates not auto detected??
Re: Not Importing $10 PLO

Posted:
Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:04 pm
by ptrack mike
We changed servers recently so the update check will not work until the next patch. I assume the patch fixed your problem though?
If your PTO is unregistered then send me an email with the new product ID. mike _at_ pokertracker.com
Re: Not Importing $10 PLO

Posted:
Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:18 pm
by gta poker
Thanks. I can't tell if it helped cuz it won't allow me to import new hands -- I'll email you to reg it. It's a bit annoying how PTS and PTO don't auto detect updates.
Re: Not Importing $10 PLO

Posted:
Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:10 pm
by ptrack mike
They will auto-detect again once you get the latest patches. I sent you an email regarding your registration code. Please reply there.