Help! I can't import 888.com hands with Pacific Hand Grabber

Any support related posts should go here.

Help! I can't import 888.com hands with Pacific Hand Grabber

Postby vidrabet » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Hi, i've bought the Pacific hand grabber for importing my PLO cash game hands to the PTO, but it seems like it don't work; i always get an error message of "Unable to get game time" (screenshot here: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/090117/pto_hiba_ ... es.hu_.jpg). Can anyone help me what's the problem? ty
vidrabet
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:18 pm

Re: Help! I can't import 888.com hands with Pacific Hand Grabber

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Make sure you are letting PTO change your regional settings. If you already are, please post one of the hand histories that causes this error.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Help! I can't import 888.com hands with Pacific Hand Grabber

Postby vidrabet » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:51 pm

seems my regional settings are OK? here's an example of my saved and unimportable hands:

#Game No : 2131214298
***** Pacific Hand History for Game 2131214298 *****
$1/$2 Blinds Pot Limit Omaha - *** 12 15 19:55:39 2008
Table Gin Sling (Real Money)
Seat 9 is the button
Total number of players : 8
Seat 2: __wrappit__ ( $195 )
Seat 3: police_force ( $265.46 )
Seat 4: Flcn78 ( $409.13 )
Seat 6: kate2710 ( $60.26 )
Seat 7: vidra14 ( $96.94 )
Seat 8: Drago68 ( $69.92 )
Seat 9: madcadD ( $97 )
Seat 10: donaline ( $216.25 )
donaline posts small blind [$1].
__wrappit__ posts big blind [$2].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to vidra14 [ Td 2c ]
police_force calls [$2].
Flcn78 raises [$9].
kate2710 calls [$9].
vidra14 folds.
Drago68 folds.
madcadD folds.
donaline calls [$8].
__wrappit__ folds.
police_force calls [$7].
** Dealing Flop ** [ As, 9s, 7d ]
donaline checks.
police_force checks.
Flcn78 bets [$32].
kate2710 folds.
donaline folds.
police_force calls [$32].
** Dealing Turn ** [ 6h ]
police_force checks.
Flcn78 checks.
** Dealing River ** [ 5h ]
police_force bets [$70.17].
Flcn78 calls [$70.17].
** Summary **

i miss the revealation of the hole cards too, so what should i do?
vidrabet
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:18 pm

Re: Help! I can't import 888.com hands with Pacific Hand Grabber

Postby ptrack mike » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Send this hand to the HandGrabber support people. It is missing the summary information (at least). Others have told me about this so I hope they have a fix for this by now.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Help! I can't import 888.com hands with Pacific Hand Grabber

Postby vidrabet » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:24 pm

ty, i m gonna do this
vidrabet
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:18 pm

Re: Help! I can't import 888.com hands with Pacific Hand Grabber

Postby vidrabet » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:02 pm

I've contacted the IdleMiner support and get the following reponse:

"Hi xy,

Thank you for your information.

PPHG currently does not support Omaha, and that is why it is erroring. We'll be looking to work on this after some more implementations for Hold'em have been completed.

Best Regards,

Lea
Idleminer Support"

So please note that IdleMiner does not support 888.com's PLO cash games, and do not post the information that PTO supports this network through this grabber program. Seems like I've bought IdleMiner for nothing...
vidrabet
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:18 pm

Re: Help! I can't import 888.com hands with Pacific Hand Grabber

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:28 pm

I was not aware that they stopped supporting Omaha. They used to. I will investigate and change our website if necessary.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PTO Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests