Titan PLO 6max

Any support related posts should go here.

Titan PLO 6max

Postby Bambilein » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:45 am

Hi I play PLO 6max at Titan. However when PTO auto-imports the hands while playing it recognizes them as FR. I can convert the hands later on to 6max, that works fine. However since I'm using PAH while playing I want real time stats on my opponents. This will only work if PTO imports the hands directly as 6max. How can i get PTO to do this? I read there is an option to treat imported hands as 6max, but thats for PTH or PT3 I think. Thank you in advance!
Bambilein
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:20 am

Re: Titan PLO 6max

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:45 pm

The "Treat as 6-max" checkbox option is not available for iPoker (and skins) hands in the current version of PTO. I will try to add that to the next patch.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PTO Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest