I-poker import problem

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

I-poker import problem

Postby wbwb » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:28 pm

I play at carlos poker, no problem before yesterday, then the import did not work correctly.
The value regarding PR, CFR, CFT and many others are always 0, VIP seems work good.
wbwb
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:14 pm

Re: I-poker import problem

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:49 am

IPoker sites changed their hand history format on April 9, 2008. You need to get this PTO patch:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1664
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: I-poker import problem

Postby Kingston24 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:01 pm

i still can't get some of the hands imported correctly????

what could be the problem???
Kingston24
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: I-poker import problem

Postby ptrack mike » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:30 pm

What exactly is the problem with them? What does the version number say when you run the program?
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: I-poker import problem

Postby Kingston24 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:05 am

fist it imported it and it was showing a wrong net value, reload wasn't included, so i purged session and updated local information and since then it doesn't want to import that session!

it only doesn't work on some of the hand history files! it says:

Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 1 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported.

Unable to get the game date for game #1014080694...$2.00

what could i do???? can maybe handhistory file be converted or something to repair it???

p.s.: also there are some strange values in rake widow it shows something like -21,35 in all hands???
Kingston24
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: I-poker import problem

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:09 pm

You either didn't install the patch, or you didn't purge all of the iPoker hands played since April 9. What does the version number say at the top of the window with you run the program?
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: I-poker import problem

Postby Kingston24 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:03 pm

it says 1.13.00i that's ok right?

but i didn't delete all the hands since April, so is that the case??
Kingston24
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: I-poker import problem

Postby Kingston24 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:13 pm

i tryed with purging all sessions, but now i can't import none of them :x so i guess patch doesn't make a difference???

what's the case i run normal windows xp sp2
Kingston24
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: I-poker import problem

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:40 pm

i tryed with purging all sessions, but now i can't import none of them

What do you mean? Did you follow the purge/re-import instructions on the patch page? What happens when you move the files back and run the auto-import again?
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: I-poker import problem

Postby Kingston24 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:25 am

i used advanced purge and purged all sessions since April on iPoker, then i reimported hand histories and it says same thing:

Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 1 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported.

Unable to get the game date for game #1014080694...$2.00

before i purged sessions since April, 5 sessions were imported(with error log), but they were imported all except last one, but now it says same for all 5 sessions, so what should i do now???
Kingston24
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm

Next

Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests