Opening a hand history gives a black page
I had to re-install my PTO after it got some strange problem. I of course backup-copied the database file
(mine was about one gig); after re-installing, I copied the database file to the PTO directory. Everything seemed
in order until I tried to review the hand histories. The program shows everything ok until i click on the hand, which
open "Hand History for Game #" - screen , which -however- is blank. Clicking the "Playback this hand"-button gives an
error message "Hand history for a hand ****** not found".
I tried to import some new hands as well, that works ok, the HHs are shown normally.
Is my DB corrupted in some way? Is there a way to repair it?
(mine was about one gig); after re-installing, I copied the database file to the PTO directory. Everything seemed
in order until I tried to review the hand histories. The program shows everything ok until i click on the hand, which
open "Hand History for Game #" - screen , which -however- is blank. Clicking the "Playback this hand"-button gives an
error message "Hand history for a hand ****** not found".
I tried to import some new hands as well, that works ok, the HHs are shown normally.
Is my DB corrupted in some way? Is there a way to repair it?