pto stats

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

pto stats

Postby whu4life » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:42 pm

Hello all as a newb in reagards to using the pto software can anyone guide me to what numbers i should be aiming for in the following bb/hr bb/100 vpip ap asf catergories just wondered if im playing to loose or tight etc i might even be standrad wont know till you post answers :D ps im playing 1-2 6 max mainly Thanks.
whu4life
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:38 am

Re: pto stats

Postby djfl » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:03 pm

Hi. PLO is a totally different kind of game my friend. In holdem it's a lot easier to have mostly "good stats". TAGs make some money, good LAGs win more, bad LAGs pay your poker salary. In PLO you can't really do that as much. I'm a very stats-driven player and I keep a good eye on who wins and who doesn't and how that correlates to their stats. One of the biggest winners at my level...up to 600plo usually..-plays 70/13/1.5 which is insanely loose! He's so good post-flop tho, he wins a lot of money. Omaha really is a postflop game. The preflop doesn't matter as much as your ability to play postflop. That said, You prefer to have good nut-making vs just strong-hand-making hands.

For more and better discussion, I really suggest going to twoplustwo.com. They're more poker-driven, this site is more software-driven. I use my PTO and PAHUD every time I play and I really do owe it thousands of dollars in profits. It's great for knowing how you have to play against each opponent on each street. PTO+PAHUD=invaluable.

GL
djfl
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests