Page 1 of 1

Upgrade PT to include Omaha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:29 pm
by joelsson
I bought pokertracker a few years ago and I have played texas since. Now I would like to start import Omaha hands as well. Obv, I cannot do that with my old PT. I would like to upgrade mt PT so it can import Omaha hands as well. The main reason for that is that I would like PAhud for omaha as well.

Is this possible?
Thanks, Joel

Re: Upgrade PT to include Omaha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:04 pm
by ptrack mike
Yes, just start here:
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTO/download.php

If you like it, purchase it here at the discount rate since you already bought PTH2:
https://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTO/purchase.php

Re: Upgrade PT to include Omaha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:48 am
by joelsson
Thanks for the help.

Do I need to have seperate pokertrackers for Texas and Omaha?

Re: Upgrade PT to include Omaha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:12 pm
by ptrack mike
Yes.