PTO Not Working, Need New Reg Code

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

PTO Not Working, Need New Reg Code

Postby sodapopis » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:28 pm

I've been a long time and avid PT fan. Unfortunately, I am supremely disappointed by the status of PT support these days. Recently, I downloaded what I thought was a patch for PTO - I'm now fairly convinced that it was a full version of PTO - and upon installation this has caused my PTO to revert back to trial form. I have asked PT support repeatedly, repeatedly, repeatedly for a new reg code for my new product ID 301518 and have received not a single helpful response. I've tried emails, forums and the PT website. I also tried buying a whole new version of PTO, it's becoming increasingly obvious that I have simply thrown $45 directly into the trash can. All of this will be fine when and if I ever get PTO working again.

After the signature is a copy of an email thread with PT support. I have removed some personal information.

soda

This is crazy. I seriously cannot believe your inability to comprehend my requests. By far the more important request is to simply get PTO working again. For you to state "The latest PTO patch has not taken any functionality away." is ludicrous. I installed it today only to find that it has created an issue where my PTO stopped at 1000 hands and requested a new reg code. I tried the old code 5A7786-D78571-B661F5-7F1ACF and it no longer works - therefore PTO no longer works. All I'm asking for is a new reg code ASAP and all I've gotten thus far is nothing.

Nowhere have I ever mentioned PT3, I have no idea why you would reference this. Frankly, it boggles my mind.

My PTO Product ID is 301518, my home address is **********************my email associated with my original purchase of PT2 and PTO is likely to be either *******@adelphia.net or *******@yahoo.com (neither of which I use) and my phone number is **********.

As far as receiving a credit for the $45 that I sent to you guys today using the upgrade price... I have a paid version of PT2 and a paid version of PTO... under the information listed above. Naturally, I fail to see how this info is useful when I'm simply requesting a refund.

Please call me ASAP so we can figure this out more efficiently. I do not wish to continue to waste your time and I'm sure you would never intentionally waste mine.

I will contact Pat regarding this matter also. I hate to bother him over this, but I need this issue resolved.

Sincerely,

Daniel Soda




On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 6:45 PM, PokerTracker Support <[email protected]> wrote:

PokerTracker Support
You can view this full message here:
http://www.pokertracker.com/support/tic ... t_id=32024
Support Ticket #32024
Submitted By: sodapopis [[email protected]]
Submitted: Sep 14, 2008 5:12PM
Category: I need a new code
Support Messages
Message left on Sep 14, 2008 6:43PM
I don't know what you are talking about. The latest PTO patch has not taken any functionality away. If you are referring to PT3 you can voice your concerns to them here:
https://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=3

Regarding this PTO purchase, since you paid the upgrade price we need to verify that you have already purchased one of the other Poker Tracker products. What name and email address did you use to register the other program(s)? This one is not in our system.

Thank you.
ptrack mike [PokerTracker Support]
Message left on Sep 14, 2008 5:12PM
I need a new code ASAP!!! My product ID is 301518.

I cannot fully express my disappointment and anger when you guys role out a patch that destroys functionality of previously working purchased software. This costs me hundreds if not thousands of dollars every time.

soda
sodapopis [[email protected]]
Copyright © 2008 PokerTracker Software, LLC. All rights reserved.
Unsubscribe | Download | Support | Forums
sodapopis
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 3:29 pm

Re: PTO Not Working, Need New Reg Code

Postby sodapopis » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Bump... still no response...

Also, over 24 hours after purchasing a second PTO and no reg code from that either. I'm thinking of purchasing a third Reg code for PTO. Perhaps this is your new business plan?

soda
sodapopis
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 3:29 pm

Re: PTO Not Working, Need New Reg Code

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:50 pm

sodapopis wrote:"Regarding this PTO purchase, since you paid the upgrade price we need to verify that you have already purchased one of the other Poker Tracker products. What name and email address did you use to register the other program(s)? This one is not in our system."


Did you do this?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PTO Not Working, Need New Reg Code

Postby sodapopis » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Yes I did, but I fail to see why it's relevant since I simply would like a refund of that second purchase of PTO as I was trying to circumvent the (imo) crappy PT customer service by purchasing another PTO license. This plan was foiled because the purchase needs to go through PT customer service and is not automated.

The original PT2 was purchased under either [email protected] (no longer works) or [email protected]... same with the first time I purchased PTO - although I had thought this was purchased under the gmail account [email protected].

Maybe the PT support guys are the same guys running Join McCain's campaign? That would make lots of sense. :lol:

soda
sodapopis
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 3:29 pm

Re: PTO Not Working, Need New Reg Code

Postby sodapopis » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:35 pm

I have now purchased a THIRD license for PTO. Just to be absolutely clear - I am one person, using one computer and have now purchased PTH at full purchase price about 4 or 5 years ago, PTO at discounted price in February or so of 2008 - this was working until yesterday, a second license for PTO yesterday at the discounted cost and finally a third PTO license at the full price today.

I still have not received a reg code, but I am hopeful. I apologize if your office is located on Galveston Island or some other situation exists which would explain the lengthy delay in processing my simple request.

Thank you,

soda
sodapopis
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 3:29 pm

Re: PTO Not Working, Need New Reg Code

Postby ptrack mike » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:48 pm

I just see that you paid again. Do not keep paying! I will refund your first purchase. Any other registration issues please send me a PM. Do NOT use the forum.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: PTO Not Working, Need New Reg Code

Postby sodapopis » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:11 pm

A big thank you to both Mike and Pat for their help in resolving this issue which I created myself by downloading the full version of PTO instead of just the patch.

I will chalk the delay in resolving this issue up to a one time occurrence and look forward to continue my strong support and endorsement of the greatest Online Poker Databasing tools - Poker Tracker and PokerAce HUD.

I apologize for my aggressiveness in trying to get this issue resolved, but this is my livelihood and I sometimes take it a little too seriously.

Thank you,

Daniel Soda
sodapopis
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 3:29 pm


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests