Problem with password when installing SQL

Forum with tips, support, etc, on using the PostgreSQL database with Poker Tracker. Please post any PostgreSQL questions here.

Re: Problem with password when installing SQL

Postby JensdePens » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:34 am

Thank you very much. It's converting now. After doing every step it worked splendidly.


The strange thing is that yesterday I have deleted the program using just the same steps

1. usng the Add or Remove Programs window
2. Manually deleting
3. using DOS

I've probably did some stupid thing in between or maybe it's just because this was the first thing I did when I started my computer.

So, thank you very much!
Can't wait for PT3.

greetz
Jens
JensdePens
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:57 am

Re: Problem with password when installing SQL

Postby milhouse7 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:31 pm

I had the exact same problems but by uninstalling and installing PostgresSQL seemed to work.
milhouse7
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:55 am

Previous

Return to PostgreSQL Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests