Summary statistics

Any support related posts should go here.

Summary statistics

Postby Baltzer » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:46 am

Hi

I need to know how large pots have been i my time playing. Not the size of the average hands :D

So want to know the distribution of hands, how many hands had a pot size of $0, $1, $2 etc.

The reason for this is because I want to calculate how much rake I would have paid if I played at a different poker network.

Can this statistics be found in my poker tracker data?
Baltzer
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:59 am

Re: Summary statistics

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:12 am

It can't be done automatically. You can sort the Game Notes tab by pot size and manually calculate it by counting how many hands were played at certain pot size values.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests