Poker Tracker Stats Questions

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Poker Tracker Stats Questions

Postby PokerBot » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:06 am

Hey guys i got two questions about poker tracker stats, all answers welcome! Thanks

1) Firstly with player icons i only want four "sterotypes" of players, what predefined stats should i give them / how to rate them? The player types are;
Loose aggressive, Loose passive, Tight aggressive, Tight passive

2) What are the best stats to use for 9 handed ring games, ill have player icons, VPIP, PFR and Went to showdown for sure but what else? Ideally i want to limit it to about 10 -12 stats

Cheers
PokerBot

Re: Poker Tracker Stats Questions

Postby tarix » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:00 am

PokerBot wrote:1) Firstly with player icons i only want four "sterotypes" of players, what predefined stats should i give them / how to rate them? The player types are;
Loose aggressive, Loose passive, Tight aggressive, Tight passive

You'll want to focus on VP$IP and Aggression Factor (AF) not including pre-flop.

A rough idea for full ring is anything over 24-26% VP$IP is too loose. Anything under 1.50 AF is too passive. Feel free to tweak to your taste. (A friendly suggestion ... you might also want to mark rocks and super-tags. Guys that don't put in very often. When they raise you'll likely be up against a rank 1 hand.)

PokerBot wrote:2) What are the best stats to use for 9 handed ring games, ill have player icons, VPIP, PFR and Went to showdown for sure but what else? Ideally i want to limit it to about 10 -12 stats

I only run VPIP, PFR, WTSD, AF and number of hands tracked. However, I ALWAYS have Table Tracker up too. I use that a lot more than my HUD.
tarix
Developer

Return to PokerTracker Holdem