Problem importing hands from FTP. Please Help

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Problem importing hands from FTP. Please Help

Postby jnaparstek » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:41 am

Hi. I just bought PT2 and PA and tried it out last night and i followed the directions on how t o import hands. But after playing about 400 hands last night I realized that no hands were imported to the file I designated. I told FTP to save my hand histories and told PT2 to obtain these hand histories from the same file. I am wondering if i did anything wrong because when it was auto importing it never recogized any hands.
jnaparstek
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:24 am

Re: Problem importing hands from FTP. Please Help

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:08 am

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=26960]** Moved to PokerTracker Holdem - General forum **[/url960]
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Problem importing hands from FTP. Please Help

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:29 am

Replied to your other post...
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2262
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests