locating biggest pots

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

locating biggest pots

Postby pizzicato » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:53 pm

Hi,

Is there a way I can check the biggest pots (winning and losing) that I played? Not the hands that netted me the most/least amount of money. For example, if I lose $200 with AA on one hand but win that same amount in another hand, it shows AA as net $0. Is there a way I can find the hand that lost me $200?

Thanks in advance
pizzicato
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Re: locating biggest pots

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:14 pm

Go to the Game Notes tab and click on the Get All button. Then you can sort the hands by amount won by clicking on the column header. Your biggest wins will be at the top of the list, the biggest losses at the bottom.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest