PT imports everyones hands but mine

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

PT imports everyones hands but mine

Postby harmonica » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:41 pm

Hi

I played a session today, I then shut my computer down and then returned later to play another session but I had a problem with Vista it wouldn't let me log in. So I had to go into safe mode and go to my last restore point which was yesterday, so when I managed to get in I wasn't surprised to find that my new database that I started today had gone. So I had to create a new one I then did a force import for FT....I thought for a moment that there wouldn't be anything to import because todays hands would of been lost because of the system restore, but it did import all of todays hands, the only problem is though that for some reason it didn't import any of my hands, but it did for everyone else, I have also tried copying & pasting the FT HH's into a wordpad and importing it but it still doesn't import my hands. Could someone please point me in the right direction to sort this out?.

Thanks

Lee
harmonica
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: PT imports everyones hands but mine

Postby ptrack pat » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:08 am

If it imported the hands then it should have loaded all the players in the hand, including yourself.

Is it telling you the files already exist when you try to reimport them manually?

Are you sure you are running PT as administrator?

Go to the Utilities > Database Maintenance and Options window. Select your name from the list. Does this display the recent sessions?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: PT imports everyones hands but mine

Postby harmonica » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:20 pm

Hi Pat

No it never said that the files already existed, I also have PT set to run as admin. I have been into database maintenance and options window and it shows everybodys hands from yesterday apart from mine. So I fired up some tables just now and played a orbit at each one, did the FT import and it shows my hands for today. So I purged yesterdays session and then manually imported them again and once again they aren't showing my hands again.

Thanks

Lee
harmonica
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: PT imports everyones hands but mine

Postby ptrack pat » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:15 pm

[quotecwy]No it never said that the files already existed, I also have PT set to run as admin. [/quotecwy]

Open the File > Import Hand Histories/Tournament Summaries window in PT and try to load one of these files from yesterday.

Does this tell you the hands already exist now??

Try using the Utilities > Repair A Poker Database option as well.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests