Page 1 of 1

Microgamig problem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:18 am
by HFfan
Hi!

I am using PT2 successfully. I play on Unibet, and tha import and stats are all cool, but I am getting this error sometimes:
Datebase Error: SQLDBCode: 11 ; SQLErrText: Select error: SQLSTATE = S1000
database disk image is malformed (11)

What does it mean? My Unibet db is pretty big now 77MB, that can be the problem?
Thank you for the help in advence!

Re: Microgamig problem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:43 am
by HFfan
I think I've solved teh problem. Unibet deletes hh-s from the db after 30 days, this is why the malfunction happened. PT cannot find the beginning of the file. At least I think it is the problem. :D

Re: Microgamig problem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:31 am
by ptrack pat
On the Prima auto-import window, click the Configure Database Files button. On the next window, make a note of the folder location of the GameHistory.dat file that you are pointing PT to read from.

Close PT and the poker site. Go to this folder and rename the GameHistory.dat file to GameHistory_bad.dat. Then open the poker site software and play another hand. They should create a new GameHistory.dat file for you to continue to import from. Open PT and and the Prima auto-import window and you should be able to start importing again.

Re: Microgamig problem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:08 pm
by HFfan
Thanks Pat!

I wouldn't dare to rename the file in fear of causing some damage. :D