Hud transparent background

If you'd like to see a new feature added to PokerAce Hud, this is the place to request it!

Moderator: Moderators

Hud transparent background

Postby Theorize » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:01 pm

I just got this and am disappointed that I don't have the option to make the PAHUD background transparent. It helps reduce clutter and stuff on the table. Did I over look something or is this just an option not available?
Theorize

Re: Hud transparent background

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:11 am

Are you talking about PT3 rather than PAHud?
This is planned, and I'm told it may be done soon.
WhiteRider

Postby StdDeviant » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:51 am

Hey, I have same problem with PT3 PAHUD (where are we supposed to post questions about PT3 PAHUD?). I can't make the background color go away no matter what color I choose and even if I slide Trnslucency slide bar all the way. I don't know why anyone would want a background color in the first place; it creates huge problems reading the text underneath it. I reduce my tables pretty small and need to be very precise in where I put the HUD data. The colored background obliterates much of what's below it. And making the background "clear" (which doesn't work, it just makes it very washed out, but it's still there) also makes the text equally "clear" so it's virtually impossible to detect, let alone read. Really need this fixed quickly so the HUD is usable.
StdDeviant

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:43 am

As I said, this is planned (and soon, I'm told) for PT3.
Please post future PT3 issues in the PT3 section.
WhiteRider

Return to Feature Requests