Page 1 of 1

Need Help with ace hud

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:16 am
by playtolive
I am running poker racker 2 and the original ace hud I think version 1.9, I tried ace hud's original message board but they are locked???? Anyways my question is how can i fix my stats I am playing on Party Poker and everys stats are around the wrong players?

please
help


btw if this isnt the right place to post this please tell me where is the right place....

thanks and regards

Re: Need Help with ace hud

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:02 pm
by APerfect10
This is the correct place to post. We have moved websites to this new site.

Enable logging, open Party, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/kdr]Support system[/urlkdr] so that I can troubleshoot the issue. We will get the issue resolved for you. :)

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820kdr]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urlkdr]

Best regards,

Derek